The FastLEI service (fast-lei.com) is provided by LEI Register OU (LEI number 894500SMOMUFH0UZXT46). LEI Register OU is an LEI Registration Agent in the LEI system. The service provider in the service agreement is referred to as FastLEI
- To apply for an LEI code, fill in the application form, submit your data and pay for the service by credit card or PayPal.
- The applicant agrees that while submitting the form he/she accepts the terms and conditions of FastLEI. The applicant gives all rights to FastLEI to apply for an LEI code on the client's behalf. The applicant confirms that He/She has the full authority to apply for an LEI on behalf of the Legal Entity.
- FastLEI will start with the LEI registration process shortly after the client has made the payment. The applicant is aware that he/she may be contacted to supply a Letter of Authorization (Power of attorney) or any other proof that the applicant is authorized to apply for an LEI on behalf of the entity.
- The LEI code will be registered as soon as possible after the payment has been made. In most cases the LEI code will be issued in maximum 24 hours. However, in some cases, it may take up to a full week.
- If the client has submitted insufficient data, FastLEI will contact the client via e-mail or submitted telephone number.
- The purchase will be counted as final if the data has been submitted and credit card / Paypal details entered for future subscriptions.
- FastLEI has the right to deny the application. In cases of denial, FastLEI will refund client to the amount paid minus the cost to cover the refund fees. Refund fee is 30 GBP.
- Changing the next renewal date is considered as LEI renewal.
- With the creation of free LEI clients sign up for future automatic monthly LEI renewals. Clients can opt out from automatic renewals at any time, even before the first payment date for the automatic renewal. For the convenience of customers FastLEI offers monthly subscription based automatic LEI renewals. Every subscription will push the “next renewal date” 1 month into to future.
10.The next renewal date is always set as first date for the following month.
- Governing law
This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Prices and payment terms:
1. Applicable prices are shown on the subpage Pricelist and Prices and Cancellation section.
- FastLEI will not charge customers for managing the LEI code. Customers will be charged only for applying for an LEI or renewal of the LEI code.
- We accept credit card and PayPal payments. FastLEI does not store credit card data. Credit card payments are processed by a third party and data submitted will be stored safely in their database. This data is not bypassed to FastLEI.
- Payments will be accepted in GBP.
- Prices and cancellation.
5.1 New LEI registration: Up to 60 days free of charge. Registering a new LEI is free of charge. Nevertheless we require credit card details for future automatic LEI renewals. With each new LEI registration the next renewal date is set as the first date for the month after the following month of the LEI registration date. This is considered as the free period for the customer.
For example if the LEI is registered on the 2nd of April, the next renewal date will be set as the 1st of June. If LEI is registered on the 30th of April, the next renewal date will be set as the 1st of June.
5.2 LEI renewal. Changing the next renewal date is considered as LEI renewal. With each monthly renewal the next renewal date is set as the 1st date of the following month. Monthly cost for each renewal is £8. Monthly charge will be applied on the last date of the month before the LEI lapses.
Example: If a client applies for a new LEI on the 1st of May and the first next renewal date is set to 1st of July (also considered as the free period) the client will be charged on the 30th of June for the next LEI renewal. With the LEI renewal the next renewal date will be set to 1st of August.
5.3 Subscription cancellation is free of charge.
5.4 Reactivation cost for a cancelled subscription is £8. With each reactivation (if the LEI has been lapsed), the next renewal date is set as the 1st of the following month from the reactivation.
5.5 The LEI is transferable to any other LOU or Registration Agent. FastLEI has the right to apply a fee of £20 for each LEI transferred out of our management or to any other service provider.